Saturday, August 27, 2011

If Your Cat is Yowling, She May Be in Heat!


Well, Mei Nv, started yowling in the afternoon. She had not used the litter box, so I took her over there to re-acquaint her with her facilities.

Nope, that is not the problem. I finally decided she wanted to go back out and I opened the door and begun to walk downstairs with her (4 flights). After a bit of hesitation she began leading the way. Once downstairs, I opened the door and out she went. Big mistake!

She immediately proceeded to trot down the road toward the building where I found her last night-yowling all the way. I followed her and when I caught up, she came around the corner with whom I can only presume to be the object of her desires. I called her, but she was not having any of that.

I guess I will just have to wait and see-will she come home? Will she have kittens (boy I hope not, but that would be a bit naive to expect not)?

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether you agree or disagree, please be respectful. All comments with abusive or foul language will be removed. I will try to answer all questions.